The name Etal is derived from the Latin term "et al" meaning "and others". The name was selected to describe our communal approach toward development. Project Etal currently consists of D2Etal, a heavily modified and actively developed version of the D2NT Diablo 2 Bot. D2Etal offers a wide range of scripts with many configuration options that allow you to tailor the functionality to your own personal needs.
- Here are some of the major features of D2Etal!
- * A special Etal Manager!
- * 75+ Boss Scripts to include Ubers, Waypoint grabbers, and a Mule Logger.
- * A more extensive Pickit folder than your standard D2NT 3.1 Download.
- * Hostile logging to .txt files, as well as a Hostile killer script.
- * Shopbot to buy the items you want from Vendors without doing it manually.
- * Multiple starters for variations in how you wish to run leader/leeching scripts.
- * Complete .xml item logging that can show even the lowest item you picked up!
- * Additional Add-Ons and + So much more!
For more information on Project Etal, be sure to check out the History of Etal
, by Stairbuilder.
- System requirements for Etal. Also programs and resources that will assist you in running your bot. Read this first.
- Installing Etal
- Etal Installation Guide
- Etal First-Time Configuration
- Etal setup guide for first time installs.
- Non-English D2
- A guide on how to set up your bot to run properly if you are using a non-English Operating System.
- Answers to common questions.