From Project Etal Wiki
Detailed Guides and Information
Here is a compiled group of explanations, guides, rundowns, or whatever you wish to call them.
This will cover all of the basic corners of Etal set-up, error checking, secret settings you may not have known about, and more!
Basic Config Guides
- Information pertaining to the Etal manager with in-depth explanations of each button/box.
- Quick information on the differences between each character config based on class.
- Guides that are short, sweet, and to the point on differences between the starters for Etal.
- Want to log all the items from your mule accounts? Then this Guide is what you need!
- Here's a quick guide to setting up that leech bot that you've struggled with!
- Step-by-step guide for leechstarter2/leaderstarter2 setup. Intended for use with leechstarter2 only and builds r839.b and above.
- .nip/Pickit guide and information. This should help you remove those errors you have!
- A quick and easy guide to automatically Muling with your bot.
- How to set up ProxyCap for multiple Diablo clients
- Since the core of D2NT has a little bug, people can crash your bot by typing a lot of characters. Here is how you set up a workaround.
- Information and tips on avoidance of the dreaded Realm Down.
- If you need to change CD keys and don't know how, this guide is for you.
- This is a comprehensive guide with all the information you will need about SVN source control