Tortoise SVNThe recommended approach to installing Etal uses Tortoise SVN source control software. Before downloading Etal itself, you must first install SVN. Click this link to visit Tortoise SVN's download page. Follow their installation instructions to complete this step.
Note: Make sure you download the correct version. If you're on a 64-bit version of Windows, you need the 64-bit version. Same goes for 32-bit. If you aren't sure, right click "My Computer" and look at the properties. It should say under "system type."
You could also visit the SVN Guide wiki page or watch this video.
* For previous OS than Vista, like as Xp, use Tortoise SVN 1.8.
Microsoft appsEtal releases require Net framework 4 and Visual C++ redistributable x86 (32 bits).
Old release, Etal 3.165 manager requires:
New release, Etal 2.0 manager requires:
- net framework 4;
- install/repair installation of vc++ 2010 redist
- go to vc++ 2010 redist page;
- download "vcredist_x86.exe" (32 bits) for your OS;
- run "vcredist_x86.exe";
- choose repair;
- if you will get notification about existing a newer version of VC++ on your PC, skip this step.
ImportantDue to 1.14 patches, from March 10th, 2016 most D2 bots have been rendered useless. Since then, Etal bot has been working on 1.14d battle.net only in version hack(d2nt_fix).
New 1.14 Etal releases, working directly with 1.14d version of D2LOD, are 2 versions of Etal 2.0 maphack, now in beta stage. Contributor's version have included the auto teleport to POI and to next waypoint. see the page Etal releases
While some features are only available to contributors, they will be released to the general public after a period of testing and bug reporting.
The content may vary as Etal Developers will progress with getting a working bot.
Downloading with SVN
- On your local hard drive or desktop, create a folder for Etal bot and name it whatever you want;
- Copy the link for desired Etal release:
- Right-click on that folder to view the menu. Select SVN Checkout from the R-click menu. For public BE, which have d2nt_fix files included, you should select antivirus exclusion for BE folder before downloading, like in this guide.
- The link should automatically appear in the URL of Repository box. If it doesn't, paste it. For contributor section(beta) you have to use site credentials User_name / Password (both case sensitive);
- Click OK and the download will start;
- Anytime, in order to get latest updates from SVN repository, just select SVN Update from R-click menu.
Public ReleaseEtal Maphack, a new manager which is working with D2LOD 1.14, and it was released on 6 May 2016 for contributors for testing until 31 Aug 2016. From February 16, 2017 Etal Manager 2.0 was included.
Old public release - Etal Black Enchantress BE, contains also the d2nt_fix files needed for version hack.
Private ReleaseThere are temporary private releases for etal site's contributors. See also the forum related section.
Version HackWhile the version hack (d2nt_fix method) isn't an official Etal method, it has been useful to enable the full bot, using the previous 1.13d version of the game for botting on 1.14 battle.net.
8 June 2016 ---> If you got banned, post here!
Ban wave 1.14d warning
- there are reported many banned accounts - due the reason "8" = using a third party "hack" program of some sort: see here or thread 1 + thread 2
- you could see Blizzard D2LOD closure codes page
Avoid Spamming Ban
- About Chat spam ban, you can find more info here;
- Also, you can update your old Etal folders via SVN, see above links;
- For old bot's scripts other choices could be found in Silent bot options.
D2NT_fix method explained
- D2NT_fix was released for D2NT bot and it's working only with 1.13d version of Diablo II;
- D2NT_fix will activate the loader "D2NT Manager.exe" with window title "ETAL Manager 3.165";
- "D2NT_fix.exe" it's a hack application that's why it's catalogued as a virus from most of antivirus programs – see analysis on www.virustotal.com;
- in D2Etal folder, the file "Game.exe", just near "D2NT_FIX.exe" need to be the same with battlenet version (now 1.14d);
- rollback from battlenet updated 1.14 Diablo II consists in re-adding most of missed *.dll files from version 1.13d + "Game.exe" 1.13c (534.5 kb) + "Bnclient.dll" 1.13c (128 kB) and repatch all files with "LODPatch_113d.exe";
- in original 1.13d version of the game, the replacement of "Bnclient.dll" 1.13d (136 kB) with fix one (60.5 kB) is needed, a version hacked which will not allow upgrading to 1.14 when connect to battlenet, but will display this version on first game screen.
Guide for setting v.Hacksee this overview guide which contain both wiki links and video links for setting the bot.
Full download version Hack
- Diablo II not need to be installed, like most of apps, it can be only copied (the whole folder) and the run will be ok (ofc you need more valid keysets to enter the battle.net more than once);
- this is an Etal pre-installed D2LOD 1.13d, made with public keys (you have to change them);
- it also contain the old public release "BE", which have also the D2NT_FIX files;
- all you need, you will find in wiki page Full download version Hack
- Installing Etal # version Hack.
- d2nt_fix version hack.
- Full download version hack.
- Troubleshoot d2nt_fix.
- guide including video links for v.hack forum OP
- Etal Video Instructions.
- D2LOD_113dor forum OP.
- Rollback 114 D2LoD to 113dor forum OP.
- Install Etal with d2nt_fix or forum OP.
- official Etal SVN Repo forum OP.
- Silent bot options.
This page has been seen 44,051 times.