Download and Install Tortoise SVNThe following is a step-by-step guide detailing the recommended installation of Etal under SVN source control.
The recommended approach to installing Etal uses Tortoise SVN source control software. Before downloading Etal itself, you must first install SVN. Click this link to visit Tortoise SVN's download page. Follow their installation instructions to complete this step.
Note: Make sure you download the correct version. If you're on a 64-bit version of Windows, you need the 64-bit version. Same goes for 32-bit. If you aren't sure, right click "My Computer" and look at the properties. It should say under "system type."
Markings On FoldersYou'll notice some new icon overlays on your folders & files. These are TortoiseSVN's way of marking the files, letting you know their "status" since download.
Both of these you shouldn't worry about. Below is a list from TortoiseSVN.
- Green check marks are files & folders that are "normal", those which haven't been changed since you downloaded them.
- Red exclamation marks are files / directories you've changed "modified".
- Blue plus marks are files that aren't included in the download(You or bot added it)
For further information regarding SVN, please reference the SVN_Guide.
Important!Due to recent patches, most D2 bots have been rendered useless. While the version hack (d2nt_fix) is one way around this, the following sections will discuss releases from the Etal Development Team. While some features are only available to contributors, they will be released to the general public after a period of testing and bug reporting.
Public ReleaseWe are able to provide a multiloader and a sneak peek at our new manager, it may vary as we progress with getting a working bot for you.
ContributorsAs part of Etals 5th Anniversary, we are releasing our current MapHack to our contributors!
Version HackWhile the version hack (d2nt_fix method) isn't an official Etal method, it has been useful to rollback the patch on the game to enable use of the full bot.
Ban wave 1.14d warning
8 June 2016 ---> If you got banned, post here!
- there are reported many banned accounts - due the reason "8" = using a third party "hack" program of some sort: see here
Avoid Spamming Ban
D2NT_fix method explained
- D2NT_fix was released for D2NT bot and it's working only with 1.13d version of Diablo II;
- D2NT_fix will activate the loader "D2NT Manager.exe" with window title "ETAL Manager 3.165";
- "D2NT_fix.exe" it's a hack application that's why it's catalogued as a virus from most of antivirus programs – see analysis on www.virustotal.com;
- in D2Etal folder, the file "Game.exe", just near "D2NT_FIX.exe" need to be the same with battlenet version (now 1.14d);
- rollback from battlenet updated 1.14 Diablo II consists in re-adding most of missed *.dll files from version 1.13d + "Game.exe" 1.13c (534.5 kb) + "Bnclient.dll" 1.13c (128 kB) and repatch all files with "LODPatch_113d.exe";
- after successful patch the replace of "Bnclient.dll" 1.13d (136 kB) with fix one (60.5 kB) is needed, a version hacked which will not allow upgrading to 1.14 when connect to battlenet, but will display this version on first game screen;
Full download of already installed v.Hack
- working version for contributors - Etal Revamped 38RD;
This page has been seen 1,520 times.
- Created byLast updated by